Are you a hardcore adventurer who wants nothing better than feel adrenaline course through your veins while your family and insurance agent cringe? Well, if you’ve answered in the affirmative, you might want to check out the GoPro Hero3 which should be made as a staple purchase for all adrenaline junkies. This video recorder is as hardcore as you, and its latest iteration ends up 70% the size and 75% the weight of its predecessor, without compromising on performance. We are looking at a resolution that’s up to 4x higher, while throwing in Wi-Fi connectivity.
The high end model would be the Black Edition that does capture video at up to 4K res, at the expense of framerate which drops to 15fps of course, although the internal processor makes it twice faster while doubling frame rates at lower resolutions. The Silver Edition will max out at 11-megapixel stills and 1080p video at 30fps, while the most affordable of the lot, the White Edition, will shoot 5-megapixel stills. All three models come with Wi-Fi connectivity, although the Black Edition comes with a remote control which lets you control up to 50 cameras simultaneously within a range of 600 feet. You can pick up the Black Edition, Silver Edition and White Edition for $399, $299 and $199, respectively.
Next Story: Sharp Aquos Pad is the SHT21
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-01-10: GoPro Xbox One Channel Launching This Spring
- 2013-08-18: Photographer Flies Phantom Quadcopter Drone Straight Into Groom's Face
- 2013-03-18: GoPro Cameras Deliver Bullet-Time Scenes From Everyday Activities
- 2013-03-08: RefCam Uses GoPro To Give Sports Fans An Unprecedented Look At Rugby