The other day the alleged iPad mini was spotted and if you’re still not fully convinced that the device truly exists, it looks like more iPad mini components have surfaced. This time around it is the headphone jack of the device. The headphones jack components are shown in black and white, suggesting rather unsurprisingly that the iPad mini will be offered in either black or white. There’s really nothing new to these headphone components but we guess it just adds on to the belief that we could be seeing the tablet launch in the near future.
Rumor has it that the iPad mini will be announced on the 10th of October, although with no invites being sent out yet and with less than a week to go, it seems like Apple could be pushing the envelope on this one. It has also been reported that apparently due to low yield rates on the anodized aluminum chassis used, it might affect the shipping of the iPad mini as well. Once again these are merely rumors but considering that the iPhone 5 leaks and rumors were pretty spot on this year without anyone having to lose their phone at the bar, perhaps these iPad mini leaks and rumors might be spot on as well. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled, so check back with us at a later date for more updates.
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]