It was just yesterday that HTC officially announced the One X+, finally putting an end to the rumors and speculation. At that time the announcement was for European and South Asian markets but if you’re in the US and you were wondering when you will get the phone, you’re in luck as AT&T has announced that they will be the ones to carry the device. This is despite earlier rumors that suggested that T-Mobile would carry the device as well – that is still a possibility but for now, AT&T would be your go-to carrier.
AT&T also revealed that apart from the HTC One X+, they will be carrying the HTC One VX and the HTC Windows Phone 8X. The One VX is a device we haven’t heard of yet but apparently it is a phone designed for the low-end market with a 4.5” Gorilla Glass display and a 5MP camera. No word on pricing or availability, with AT&T just saying that these new devices will be “coming soon”.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2012-11-12: AT&T HTC One X+, One VX launch details leaked?
- 2012-10-04: HTC Windows Phone 8X arrives on AT&T this November, HTC One X+, HTC One VX in tow
- 2012-07-30: HTC One X on AT&T drops to $99
- 2012-07-27: AT&T's HTC One X rumored to have its price reduced to $99