According to Jack Tong, the General manager of HTC North Asia, he announced at a press event earlier today that the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update will begin to make its rounds for their high end smartphone known as the HTC One X from today onwards. Not only that, Tong added that the mid-range HTC One S will not be left out sometime down the road, although a more specific time frame was not listed. Just what will Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean bring to the HTC One X? For starters, how about the most recent Sense user interface version, which is actually HTC’s skin on top of the Android operating system to facilitate an easier and more user-friendly experience?
If you happen to own the HTC One X and have yet to see the Android 4.1.2 operating system update arrive on your handset, we would suggest you play the patience card and wait for it. After all, it could very well be a staggered rollout, so patience is the keyword here.
Next Story: Nexus 10 spotted, to come with Android 4.2?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-04-02 HTC One X Rumored To Receive Android 4.2.2 Update With Sense 5 In June/July
- 2012-12-27 Jelly Bean Update For T-Mobile's HTC One S In Beta Phase
- 2012-12-26 Global version of HTC One S receiving Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-02 HTC One X and One S to receive Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update later this month
- 2012-07-20 HTC confirms Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for the One XL, One X and One S