There are whispers going around that Apple has already given its US carrier partners a copy of a pre-release build of iOS 6.0.1, which will deliver updates to its latest mobile operating system version. Apparently, it will fix a graphical glitch that concerns the virtual keyboard, in addition to a bunch of other issues that could actually prevent the camera’s flash from working when it is expected to.
Camera and virtual keyboard aside, another issue that the upcoming iOS 6.0.1 is said to fix would be its Wi-Fi related issues. BGR also claims that Apple has plans to introduce a “consolidated cellular data switch” for iTunes Match, and this might have some mileage in preventing some of the less careful users from using their mobile data plan by accident. Of course, that is not all, as iOS 6.0.1 is also deemed to resolve the thorny issue of cellular data not working in select cases, squash a bug that enables access to Passbook pass details from the lock screen itself, among others. Are you looking forward to iOS 6.0.1?
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-06-10: WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products
- 2013-03-05: Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2013-02-14: Android And iOS Capture 91.1% Global Market Share
- 2013-02-06: Apple Requires Engineers To Fix iOS Maps