Another day, another leak – this time around involving the rumored iPad mini, which strangely enough, has not been confirmed by the folks over at Apple even until now. Still, this has not stopped the rumor mill from working overtime, where it is now on nearly everyone’s radar that the iPad mini should be announced to the masses at a press event which is happening later this month. What you see on the right is a purported “leaked” photo of the iPad mini, and it remains to be seen whether what your eyeballs managed to catch here is the real deal or not. What do you think personally? Is this the new iPad mini that is set to rock the world, or is it just a knockoff or well done render?
Rumored to be 7.85” in size, the iPad mini is also said to come with a smaller dock connector as well as a rear-facing camera It is rather unfortunate that there are no actual photos of the iPad mini’s full frontal, or one that shows the device in action with its power on.
Next Story: iPod touch pre-orders begin to ship
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2013-10-22: New iPad Mini Gets Retina Display
- 2013-07-08: Second Generation iPad Mini Might Be Delayed
- 2013-05-05: 10-inch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Rumored
- 2013-03-31: Apple Denied iPad Mini Trademark
- 2013-03-29: Apple Could Ditch Samsung As iPad Mini Display Supplier