Last week a live action trailer for Halo 4 was revealed and it was directed by none other than Fight Club’s David Fincher. For those who missed it, the trailer basically gave gamers some background information regarding the game’s character, Master Chief. While it was certainly pretty entertaining and kind of epic, it might not be as interesting to those who are more concerned about the gameplay rather than the storyline. Well the good news is that a new trailer for Halo 4 has been released, and this time around it shows some footage from the gameplay which should give gamers an idea of what they might be able to expect from the game when it has been released. So if you’re wondering about the game, check out the gameplay footage in the trailer above. Halo 4 has been pegged for a 6th of November release, so we guess we won’t have to wait much longer to get our hands on the game! Who’s excited?
- 2013-08-27: Halo 4 Game Of The Year Edition Arrives This October
- 2013-07-08: Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC Adds New Maps, Armor, Weapons On Aug. 20
- 2013-03-11: Halo 4 Castle Map Pack Adds 3 New Maps, 6v6 Playlist On April 8
- 2013-02-18: Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack Leaked
- 2013-02-07: Conan O'Brien's Halo 4 Review Results In Cortana Lust, Controller Licking