So far based on the rumors, LG’s upcoming Nexus device has been given the code name “Mako”, although thanks to a recent batch of photos upload onto Google+, it seems that the LG Nexus 4 name can be “confirmed”. This is via the photos’ EXIF data and to make it a bit more credible, they were uploaded by both LG and Google employees. We should point out that it is possible to fake EXIF data but given that we’re at that time of the year when the next-gen Nexus handset could be announced, it is possible that these are legit.
These photos are not the best quality we’ve seen to date, although it is possible that the photographers weren’t aiming for photo of the year, but rather just as a means to test the camera, so hopefully it will not be a reflection of the rumored 8MP camera’s capabilities. After all, there were some who expressed their disappointment last year when the Galaxy Nexus was launched with a 5MP versus the 8MP that many were hoping for. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled but if the rumored 29th of October announcement date is to be believed, we guess we won’t have long to wait!
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14 Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2014-02-14 LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-29 Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked