All right, we did take a look at the LG Optimus G sometime at the end of last month, and we do know that the smartphone itself is not too far away from a US release sometime later this November, which is a month after the handset rolls out in Japan. While pricing details are unavailable, at least we have more concrete information on just which carrier in the US will offer the LG Optimus G – and Sprint as well as AT&T will be two of the candidates.
This bit of information came about after LG rolled out a statement that confirmed AT&T and Sprint as the carriers who will have the LG Optimus G as part of their inventory this November. AT&T themselves are working on a statement to announce this bit of news, but pricing details and exact availability remain unknown as at press time.
One ought to take note that on paper, it might sound like the same LG Optimus G being offered by Sprint and AT&T, but if you were to look closer, the AT&T version will feature an 8-megapixel camera sensor, while Sprint’s model will ship with a far larger 13-megapixel camera at the back. [Press Release]RELATED
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- T-Mobile LG Optimus F3Q QWERTY Slider Leaked
- Follow: at&t, LG, Optimus G, Sprint,