So the MetroPCS and T-Mobile merger has gone through, where it will be the former taking over the latter, but I guess we will not see MetroPCS’ branding on the LG Optimus L9 anytime soon as a leaked image of T-Mobile’s logo on said handset has appeared. It is rather interesting to note that both LG and T-Mobile have not yet officially announced the availability of such a handset, so we will have to make do with hearsay at the moment.
While the LG Optimus L9 looks like a rather decent smartphone that borders on the high end, reading the list of hardware specifications tell a different story. The LG Optimus L9 will fall under the mid-range smartphone market with a 1GHz dual-core processor running the show, accompanied by 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a rather generous 4.7″ qHD display, a 5-megapixel shooter and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in tow.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile LG L90 This April 23rd (Rumor)
- 2014-02-28: LG L90 Could Be Headed For T-Mobile
- 2014-01-19: LG G Flex For T-Mobile Registration Page Goes Live
- 2014-01-08: LG F3Q Release On T-Mobile Apparently Scheduled For January 22nd