LG Electronics USA and The Walt Disney Studios have come to an understanding, where popular 3D movies from the House of Mouse will be made available for rental to the “3D World” application which is found on LG’s Smart TV platform. Some of the popular titles include the “Toy Story” trilogy and “Alice in Wonderland,” while scheduled 3D blockbuster titles in the months ahead include “Marvel’s The Avengers,” and Disney-Pixar’s “Brave” this coming November 13th.
Looks like getting a Smart TV in your living room does have its advantages after all, although there really isn’t that much of a quantum leap to make everyone a believer at this point in time. On the other hand, at least it makes good use of your TV’s 3D functionality which in all probability, owners of 3D-capable Smart TVs still stick to 2D programming most of the time, even on the media that they purchase by their own free will. To round things up, LG’s 3D World will be available via all LG Smart TVs including these series: LS5700, LM6200, LM6700, LM7600, LM8600, LM9600, PM9700, PM6700 and PM4700. [Press Release]RELATED
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Nest Learning Thermostat Receives A Major Update
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- This Adjustable Toilet Seat Can Keep Any Size Butt Comfortable
- Robot “Commits Suicide” On Stove
- Follow: disney, LG, smart tv,