Logitech launched its updated universal remote control, the Logitech Harmony Touch that features a 2.4-inch color touch screen and is compatible with more than 225,000 devices and can control up to 15 devices.
Users can customize the remote by selecting up to 50 favorite channels from the TV provider. Similarly, it is possible to select other favorite entertainment content such as games and music available on various devices that the remote can control.
Logitech claims that the user interface has been improved to make it as easy as possible to operate, after a simple online setup, users can find what they want quickly using a simple tap, swipe or scroll. Its low-profile keys are backlit, which is a brilliant idea to allow use in the dark.
If you are a fan of the Harmony product line, Logitech is organizing a giveaway for 24 hours on its Facebook page, you just need to like the page, the lucky winners will be able to get their hands on the Harmony Touch before it hits the stores.
The Logitech Harmony Touch is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in October 2012, for $249.99.
Next Story: Robots wields a paint brush masterfully
- 2014-01-06: Sony BRAVIA X Series: Designed For 4K
- 2014-01-06: LG + WebOS = Simpler TV? Possibly!
- 2013-08-13: Samsung KN55S9C Curved OLED TV Retails For $8999.99
- 2013-01-03: Archos TV Connect Androidfies Your HTDV
- 2012-12-31: LG Televisions To Feature OLED, UHD And New User Experience At CES 2013