There is this prevalent school of thought that goes along the line of Apple products being expensive, and for most part, it was very true in the past, although the advent of high powered notebooks and Ultrabooks that run on the Windows platform have more or less caught up in some cases where pricing details are concerned. Well, the Mac mini is said to be the most affordable Mac to date, where it will cost you $599 per entry for its base model that carries a 2.5GHz processor, a 500GB hard drive and 4GB RAM.
Other hardware specifications include a quartet of USB 3.0 ports, an SD memory card reader, HDMI connectivity, up to a 256GB SSD or 1TB hard drive, and a maximum of 16GB RAM, with a choice between a Core i5 or Core i7 Ivy Bridge processor from Intel. A server model is also available, starting from $999 upwards, and the new Mac mini ships from today onward. Apple claims it is the most efficient model to date, too, consuming a mere 11 watts of juice when idle. Any takers?RELATED
- iOS Outdoes Android During The Thanksgiving And Black Friday Shopping Period
- Apple Europe's Black Friday Deals Offers Discounts, Not Gift Cards
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- DSS Sues Apple For Patent Infringement
- Follow: Apple Inc, mac mini,