If you don’t fancy iOS or Android as your tablet’s platform of choice, you might have been waiting for Windows 8 and the launch of the Microsoft Surface tablet. Unfortunately when Microsoft revealed the Surface, they did not mention how much it would cost, leading many to speculate about its price. Well it seems that the listing for the Surface tablet was spotted briefly on Microsoft’s online store before being taken now, but not before the folks at The Verge managed to grab some details, such as its pricing and release date which has been pegged for the 26th of October.
So what sort of prices are we looking at here? Well the Surface tablet will come in 32GB or 64GB options and starts at $499 for the 32GB model without the Touch Cover, $599 for the 32GB model with the Touch Cover, and $699 for the 64GB with the Touch Cover. For those who’d rather buy it without the Touch Cover at first, those customers can also expect to pick up the Touch Cover separately for $119.99 each, while the Type Cover will be sold separately for $129.99. We expect those prices to be officially revealed in the near future, but the in the meantime what do you guys think? Not too shabby, right?
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2014-04-01: Microsoft Could Announce Something Surface-Related At BUILD
- 2014-03-26: Surface Wireless Keyboard Adapter Discontinued By Microsoft
- 2014-03-11: Microsoft Surface 2 With LTE Priced At $679
- 2014-03-10: Surface 2 LTE Tablets Sent To Microsoft Stores (Rumor)?