Our retail unit of the Microsoft Surface has arrived from the Microsoft store, and the packaging looks a bit different from the press units, so here’s the unboxing video and some photos of the unit.
We are currently working on the full review based of the actual units that people will buy (retail), so keep an eye out for it on Monday morning. We will go over the design of course, but more importantly, we will cover critical aspects of the tablets such as productivity with Microsoft Office, USB devices, Internet browsing, battery life and off course, apps.
On that note, if there are things that you want to know about the Microsoft Surface, drop a comment below, and we will try to address them in the review. In the meantime, take these images and movie as a teaser. So far, the build quality is just as we expected, and the overall user interface is fast and fluid. Next: let’s see if the device can live up to the hype.
Next Story: Nexus 10 sample photos spotted
- 2014-04-21: Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21: Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Downgrade Windows Phone 8.1 To 8.0 Possible
- 2014-04-21: Office 365 China Launch Finally Takes Place
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2014-04-01: Microsoft Could Announce Something Surface-Related At BUILD
- 2014-03-26: Surface Wireless Keyboard Adapter Discontinued By Microsoft
- 2014-03-11: Microsoft Surface 2 With LTE Priced At $679
- 2014-03-10: Surface 2 LTE Tablets Sent To Microsoft Stores (Rumor)?