The other day we reported that thanks to a leaked O2 brochure, the specs of the upcoming HTC One X+ were leaked. Well it looks like the folks at Pocket-Lint have managed to get their hands on what appears to be photos of the device itself and based on what we’re looking at, well it seems that the rumors were right on the money when they said that the phone will greatly resemble the HTC One X, albeit with its specs tweaked slightly, although the logo of Beats Audio on the One X+ is different from older HTC phones.
As for its specs and in case you might have forgotten, the HTC One X+ is rumored to sport a 4.7” display, a 1.7GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra-3 processor under the hood with 1GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, an 8MP rear-facing camera, Beats Audio integration, free 25GB of cloud storage via Dropbox and will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board. Still no word on when it will be available but we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled nonetheless.
Next Story: ASUS denies rumor of $99 Google Nexus tablet
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-03-24 Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2012-09-28 HTC One X+ specs leaked in O2 brochure
- 2012-09-27 HTC One X+ with T-Mobile's branding spotted in leaked photo
- 2012-09-05 Another alleged HTC One X+/Endeavor C2 photo surfaces
- 2012-08-06 HTC Sense 4.1 for the international One X leaked