If your contract has expired, or is expiring, you might be interested to learn that the Motorola Droid RAZR HD and the RAZR MAXX HD has been launched on Verizon’s network, right on schedule as promised! You can pick up either handset from Verizon’s website or Amazon Wireless for $199.99 and $299.99 on contract respectively. If this is your first time hearing about the Droid RAZR HD and the RAZR MAXX HD, here’s a quick recap. Both handsets are pretty much identical in terms of hardware specs, but the main difference is that the RAZR MAXX HD will feature a 3,300mAh battery and 32GB of internal storage versus the RAZR HD’s 16GB.
Apart from that, both phones will feature a 4.7” Super AMOLED 720×1280 display, 1GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera, a dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz and it will run on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. The Droid RAZR HD will also pack a slightly smaller battery of 2,530mAh. So, who’s picking up what?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2013-07-04: Verizon's Droid RAZR HD And Droid RAZR HD MAXX To Undergo Soak Test
- 2012-10-12: Verizon announces Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD for the 18th of October
- 2012-10-05: Motorola Droid RAZR HD screen protectors arrive at Verizon's store, launch imminent?
- 2012-10-01: Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD reportedly delayed due to antenna issues
- 2012-08-16: Motorola Droid RAZR HD rumored to feature 8MP camera and will not come in a MAXX edition