There have been plenty of rumors in the past that suggests that there could be multiple Nexus handsets launching this year, although so far based on the leaks, only LG’s Nexus 4 handset has been pictured. Word has it that other manufacturers like Sony and Motorola are possible candidates as well, and thanks to a post on the Droid Forums, a certain Motorola Nexus has been outed, along with an unknown Motorola handset called the Droid RAZR X. Basically the post was about the timeframe in which some of Motorola’s Android handsets would receive the Android 4.2 update, which some believe could be the next iteration of Android known as Key Lime Pie.
Given that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean was released not too long ago, it seems unlikely that a major revision of Android could be launched so soon, but we guess we will have to wait until the 29th of October to get the official details. In any case we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now – after all the Sony Nexus “leaked” photo turned out to be a hoax, so it wouldn’t be a complete surprise if this turned out to be a dud too. Either way with only 4 days to go, we guess we won’t have to wait too long to find out, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]