Have you picked up the iPad mini yet? We have already placed our pre-order for one so that we can deliver a review for our dear readers in due time, but at the moment, it does not look too likely that we will be forking out a whopping $700,000 for a case that protects a device which is worth a tiny fraction of that amount of money. Natural Sapphire Company thinks that there is an extremely niche market of the super rich (and foolish to some) to hand over a cool $700,000 for an iPad mini case.
The main reason behind its rather insane price tag would be an 18K high-polished white gold body that is covered in 3,328 natural Ceylon blue sapphires. At the back, the famous bitten Apple logo consists of 500 round diamonds that carry total weight of 5 carats. In fact, if you still want this unique case so badly and yet do not have more than half a million at the moment, Natural Sapphire Company has a plan for you – just pay it off in three instalments of $233,333.33 a month. Dropping this case is going to cause far more heartache than if you were to drop an unprotected iPad mini alone.
Next Story: iPhone owners less loyal than before?
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued