For those of you out there who are looking out for a Nexus 10 tablet (which, by the way, remains a rumor as at press time), then you are in for a negative bit of news. It does not look likely to arrive this coming holiday season, so forget about unwrapping your gifts under the Christmas tree and jumping around with the Nexus 10 tablet in hand. Brooke Crothers of CNET, who claims that Samsung are the ones behind the Nexus 10, has pushed back the alleged tablet’s release date all the way to the first half of 2013. Tsk tsk, this means one would have to wait for 8 more months at the most if one were to get their hands on the Nexus 10.
Some of the speculated hardware specifications of the Nexus 10 tablet include an eye-dropping 2,560 x 1,600 resolution display, where it will be accompanied Samsung’s very own Exynos 5 (ARM Cortex-A15) processor. Do you think that the Nexus 10 tablet will ever be a reality, and will it come with such high end specifications?
Next Story: Verizon Nokia Lumia 9xx (922) spotted?
- 2014-04-01: Nexus 10 Listed As "Coming Soon" On Google Play
- 2014-01-14: Leaked Nexus 10 Renders Most Likely Fake
- 2014-01-05: New Nexus 10 Release Rumored For CES 2014
- 2013-12-08: Nexus 10 Gets Manual Android 4.4.1 KitKat Update
- 2013-12-02: LG V510 Tablet Might Be The Nexus 8
- 2013-07-25: Google Confirms New Nexus 10 By Samsung Is In The Works
- 2013-07-15: High-End Samsung SM-P900 Tablet Spotted In UAProf
- 2013-02-05: Nexus 10 Launched In Japan
- 2012-11-02: Nexus 10 Review