If you happen to own the Nikon 1 digital camera, then you are in for a treat as Nikon has just announced an expansion to their lens range for the Nikon 1 under the 1 NIKKOR lens family. In fact, consumers will be on the receiving end of not one or two, but three new lenses. These new lenses are sure to expand your photo shooting horizon, where they will be the 32mm medium-telephoto fixed focal length lens with a fast maximum aperture of f/1.2 optimal for portraits exhibiting significant background blur; a vibration-reduction (VR) equipped 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 ultra wide-angle zoom lens that is the first 1 NIKKOR lens to offer a 100° angle of view; and a compact and lightweight 10x zoom lens covering the 10-100mm range of focal lengths with maximum apertures of f/4-5.6, which makes this the ideal lens to tote around everywhere regardless of the situation.
So far, Nikon has remained mum on the actual release dates for these lenses, and neither do we know just how much of a premium will Nikon slap on them, but we do hope to be there to catch the news when it breaks and relay it to our readers! [Press Release]RELATED
- Quadrocopter Drone Has Failsafe Algorithm Recovery
- Nikon Camera Users Say Third Party Batteries Are Duds After Installing Latest Firmware
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Follow: lens, nikon,