We do know that AT&T will be offering the Nokia Lumia 920 and the Lumia 820 to the masses in due time, in conjunction with the release of the Windows Phone 8 platform, but before that is to happen, both handsets will still need to gain a collective nod of approval from the folks over at the FCC. It is nice to see that both brothers in arms have picked up approvals for the GSM versions, which means those rocking to AT&T as well as Canadian carriers will soon be able to hold one of these puppies in their hands.
It is rather interesting to note that the RM-820 model number is listed on the Lumia 920, as the distinctive curved form factor gives the game away, carrying with it 700MHz LTE in AT&T’s range as well as AWS-based LTE for both AT&T as well as its Canadian counterpart. As for the Lumia 820, it is identified as the RM-824. Now to just wait for Microsoft’s event that is happening later this October 29th where more, if not all, will be revealed.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2012-11-06: AT&T offers Nokia Lumia 920 bundle for $99.99 with 2-year contract
- 2011-12-29: Nokia Lumia LTE phones headed to AT&T?
- 2011-11-10: Nokia Lumia 800 LTE version coming to the US?
- 2010-03-17: Nokia CS-12 Internet Stick Headed For AT&T
- 2010-12-07: Nokia X7 set to arrive via AT&T