Earlier this year at CES, Razer revealed a concept that they had been working on dubbed Project Fiona. If this is the first time you’ve heard of it, Project Fiona is a gaming device concept cooked up by the folks at Razer which has been designed to combine the power of a PC, and the portability of a tablet into some sort of mobile gaming device. As you can see in the rendering above, the device will also come with dual handles on each side where buttons and analog sticks can be accessed. While that’s all good, a release date for Project Fiona has yet to be determined as it was unclear if Razer had plans to turn it into a reality.
Well if you love the idea of Project Fiona and wouldn’t mind getting your hands on the finished product in the future, Razer’s CEO, Min-Liang Tan, has posted on Facebook that if the Project Fiona post reaches 10,000 Likes/Shares in the next 7 days, Razer will be turning Project Fiona from a concept into a reality. This is not the first time that Razer has taken to Facebook to gauge the reactions of their customers, but it works, so if you want to see Project Fiona on the shelves in the future, give it a Like/Share! At the time of posting the Facebook post has 8,388 Likes and 3,343 Shares.
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Acquires Company Behind "Moves" Fitness And Activity Tracker App
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps