I am quite sure that Resident Evil 6 gamers who downloaded the game instead of purchasing a physical copy of it, and applying a patch after that only to run into issues concerning the game being unable to load, will be quite interested to know that Capcom has already gotten ready an amended patch which will seemingly fix all the loading problems that plagued the digital version of the game, and it was announced to go live at approximately 9AM PT tomorrow, October 4th.
The PlayStation EU Twitter account mentioned, “If you’ve had a problem downloading Resident Evil 6, please delete and re-download. There was an issue with the patch that is now fixed.”
Hopefully this will be a clean patch, and will plug whatever holes that are in the zombie bustin’ title instead of opening up a new floodgates of bugs and issues. Hey, stranger things have happened in the past, so why not the same be applied to Resident Evil 6?
- 2014-01-22: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-08-30: Capcom's Resident Evil Becomes Haunted House At Universal Orlando
- 2013-08-16: Resident Evil 7 Will Return To Its Survival Horror Roots
- 2013-05-28: Limited Time Resident Evil Attraction To Launch At Universal Studios Japan
- 2013-04-19: Resident Evil Creator's "Zwei" Is The Game Bethesda Has Been Teasing
- 2013-03-15: Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2012-10-03: Resident Evil 6 PS3 has bugs, Capcom working out a fix