Capcom has stepped forward to man up, sharing news that the free Resident Evil 6 title update which was announced earlier in October will only be making its way to the Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms from the middle of December onwards, leaving us with one less thing to rage about when Christmas rolls around. This particular update will include the foreboding ‘No Hope’ difficulty level alongside co-op gameplay for Ada Wong’s campaign that will come unlocked right from the beginning of the game.
Capcom will use this situation to include two mechanical tweaks into Resident Evil 6 as well, letting players widen the camera’s field of view which is ideal when you have a horde of brain-hungry undead knocking at your door. Apart from that, the update is said to enable the English language audio to be work alongside subtitles in alternative languages, a feature that was previously found only on movies on DVD and Blu-ray. No idea on details for the PC version though.
Next Story: New Mac mini taken apart, benchmarked
- 2013-03-15: Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2013-01-28: Resident Evil 6 Siege Mode Is Console-Only For Now
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Arrives For PC In Spring
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Second Free Title Update Arriving In January 2013
- 2012-12-05: Resident Evil 6 multiplayer DLC pegged for 18th December
- 2012-08-15: Capcom announces Resident Evil.net free online service