Earlier in the morning, we spotted a leaked date of October 24th for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from T-Mobile, and here we are with the official announcement from T-Mobile themselves (or should we say, MetroPCS?) – that the Galaxy Note 2 will be arriving this fall. Yes sir, no concrete release date has been set yet, but you can put all other rumors to rest as to whether the Galaxy Note 2 will ever arrive on T-Mobile or not, as it is coming, just as sure as winter is on its way, except that the “fall” release date is pretty general, so we will just have to fall back on the rumored October 24th date for the moment until other official information is released.
Brad Duea, senior vice president, product management, T-Mobile USA, said, “The Samsung Galaxy Note II is the latest innovative device to join T-Mobile’s portfolio. It takes the all-in-one device concept to the next level and we anticipate it will replace many standalone devices consumers have today. When combined with our Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan, the Galaxy Note II is a true powerhouse device with exclusive features, amazing 4G experiences and superior value that only T-Mobile can deliver.”
Let us hope it lives up to all the expectations and hype, and that the final release will also support the split screen feature!
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-03-24 T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Being Tested In 9 Cities
- 2013-03-18 T-Mobile 4G LTE Service Rolling Out This Month
- 2012-10-26 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 has LTE radio built-in
- 2012-10-24 T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy Note 2 now available for purchase