The Samsung Galaxy S3 has been tossed about in a sea of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean rumors for quite some time now, where we have seen the official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrive for folks living in South Korea as well as being spotted in Sweden recently. Well, Samsung has stepped forward to quell the crowd that is slowly but surely growing impatient with Jelly Bean’s delay, claiming that the Android 4.1 update has been confirmed to come to ALL versions of the Galaxy S3. The thing is, Samsung blinked when asked for a release time window, claiming that the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update will be released “in the coming months.”
Don’t you think that this is just all too frustrating? Samsung claims that the update’s release actually depends on their carrier partners, which means the burden has fallen upon the shoulders of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular to decide just when the Jelly Bean update will arrive, and via which method.
Next Story: This is the Internet’s 127.0.0.1
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2012-10-15: Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3
- 2012-10-15: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update arrives in Sweden
- 2012-10-09: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update hits South Korea
- 2012-10-02: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM leaked
- 2012-09-23: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE to come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow?