The Samsung Galaxy S3 is considered to be one of the higher-end smartphones available in the market today. Unfortunately due to its high-end status, it is not a phone that many can afford. However given that the holidays are around the corner, we guess discounts and deals are commonplace and if the Galaxy S3 is a phone you’ve been eyeing, here’s a deal you might be interested in. It seems that both Sprint and Verizon are offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 for a very affordable $100, saving customers $100 on its original price.
Oddly enough this deal is only available via Amazon Wireless, as navigating to the carrier’s website still shows the original price of $200 on contract. It seems like a pretty good deal, although given how the next-gen Nexus could be announced soon and considering some of the rumored specs the handset (or handsets) is packing, perhaps you might want to hold off until the details have been revealed. Then again we don’t expect this $100 deal to go on forever, so we guess you will have to take your chances!
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-12-18 Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-11-24 Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out
- 2013-06-12 Verizon Pulls Samsung Galaxy S3 Update Due To Connectivity Issues
- 2012-06-04 Samsung Galaxy S3 arrives at the FCC for Verizon and Sprint versions
- 2012-06-03 Samsung Galaxy S3 will be headed to five carriers in June