There were earlier rumors of an October 11th release of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, while its UAProf was leaked just before last weekend arrived, meaning it makes perfect sense for reports of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to start appearing on retailers’ systems. No idea on just how true this particular leak is, as a retailer could just include the name of an unreleased device into its database just in case, instead of carrying actual stock of it, but should that be the case with the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini this time around, how come the retailer bothered to throw in two color options for the Galaxy S3 Mini? Perhaps it is to differentiate the models that come with NFC as well as those without.
Well, all we can do now is just sit tight and wait – after all, it is always far better to receive information from the horse’s mouth instead of just relying on rumors.themselves. Would you be interested in a rumored mid-range device like the Galaxy S3 Mini, or do you think that you would just give this a pass and settle for its big brother instead that has all the bells and whistles which are right up your alley?
Next Story: Boxee TV streaming box pic leaked
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2013-10-31 Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Press Render Leaks Online
- 2013-09-18 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Launches September 27th For $0.99
- 2013-08-20 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Spotted
- 2013-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC Edition Coming Your Way
- 2013-01-10 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Arrives In Four New Colors