It might be a little early to start the Samsung Galaxy S4 rumors, but given the popularity of the Galaxy S3 and the powerful specs that it has packed under its hood, we guess there are many out there who are eager to see just how the Galaxy S4 will be able to top it. Well according to reports (via DDaily.kr), it has been suggested that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be packing an Exynos 5450 processor under its hood. It has been suggested that the Exynos 5450 processor will be based on the Cortex A15 architecture and will be clocked at a whopping 2.0GHz.
For those unfamiliar, the Galaxy S3 features Samsung’s Exynos 4412 quad-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz. While this is pretty fast in its own right, it is however based on the Cortex A9 architecture, which means on paper we can expect the A15 to be a much better option. Of course this is merely a rumor for now and should be taken with a grain of salt, but at the same time given the speed at which our smartphones and tablets are improving, we wouldn’t be surprised if this rumor pans out. We’ll keep our eyes peeled anyway but in the meantime, what do you guys make of this?
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow