Now here is something for a niche market, or at least for folks who love collecting consumer electronics devices with a passion – the Samsung Limited Edition Galaxy Note 2 Flip Cover with Hangul design. Sure, it might sound and read like a mouthful at first, but hang on while we share just what is so different about this particular phablet. For starters, the Samsung Limited Edition Galaxy Note 2 Flip Cover with Hangul design was released in conjunction with the celebration of Hangul Day, where Hangul is the native alphabet of the Korean language that will be held tomorrow on October 9th.
This limited edition version will be limited to just 1,009 units in existence, which will correspond with the October 9th date on our calendars. South Korea’s fashion designer Lee Geon-Maan is the creative force behind this particular release which features Hangul glyphs that represent not only innovation but creativity as well. Hopefully this version will not have the missing split-screen feature.
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon