Seagate is an old hand when it comes to manufacturing hard drives, and today, we have a trio of new enterprise-class hard disk drives which were specially designed to cater to the varied needs of traditional data centers as well as emerging cloud infrastructures. Specially optimized for cloud bulk data storage, the Seagate Enterprise Value HDD delivers a maximum of 3TB of storage without consuming too much juice, making it ideal for efficient and affordable storage of unstructured data that is normally stashed away somewhere in the cloud.
Apart from that, Seagate also has its Enterprise Capacity 3.5 that features the industry’s widest range of capacities (1TB, 2TB, 3TB and 4TB), making sure your data is stored securely in a robust data center environment, and the Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K HDD is said to offer best-in-class performance and security for optimize storage efficiency. I guess there is a little bit of something for everyone with the three hard drives made available to the masses by Seagate this time around. Which one suits your needs best?
- 2014-01-05 Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2013-09-09 Seagate Offers External Drive Protection Plans Called Rescue And Replace
- 2013-09-09 Seagate Ultra Mobile HDD Offers 500GB For Android Tablets
- 2013-06-02 Seagate 5mm HDD To Boost Ultrabook Storage
- 2013-05-20 Seagate Announces Video 3.5 HDD Specifically For Video Applications