All right, your eyes might go a little bit bonkers there, but what we are trying to do is draw your attention to the Sharp Aquos Pad SHT21. It carries the new IGZO LCD technology from Sharp, and according to Japanese carrier KDDI, the Sharp Aquos Pad SHT21 is tipped to debut this coming middle of December, where the 7” tablet is touted to come with more than double the battery life of its predecessor. How is this possible? Definitely not through the sprinkling of pixie dust or fooling around with magic, but rather, it is due to the low-power characteristics of its IGZO LCD display.
The entire shebang tips the scales at a mere 280 grams, where it runs on a 1.5GHz dual-core MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor, offers pen input capability, has 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a microSDXC memory card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and 4G LTE connectivity. Oh yeah, your eyes will be treated to a resolution of 1280 x 800, not quite near the HTC J Butterfly, but decent enough. [Product Page]RELATED
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Tablet Is Now Official
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: aquos, igzo, sharp,