Times are not exactly the best economically speaking, and if you know that your mobile plan has a limited number of text messages that you are able to send each month, keeping track of them is not exactly the easiest thing to do, especially when you have your attention pulled towards other directions from time to time. Well, how about letting your smartphone keep track for you, at least in part to make sure it earns the smartphone name?
The Sony Xperia J is said to feature an SMS counter that can be activated under the Menu settings, where you are able to set the ceiling on just how many text messages you are able to send monthly. Definitely an advantage for those who have subscribed to restrictive mobile contracts, and parents, too, will be able to keep a lid on their kid’s texting habits. No idea on whether the SMS counter feature will be made available only on the Sony Xperia J, or will it soon be expanded to other devices in the Sony Xperia range. Guess only time will tell!RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Sony,