It was just a couple of days ago when AT&T announced that they will be carrying a new Sony Xperia device known as the Sony Xperia TL (or the LT30at if you prefer to work with model numbers), and it did not take too long at all for a new product page to appear on Sony Mobile’s pages. The Sony Xperia TL does seem to be pretty much the same handset as the Sony Xperia T (LT30p), although it does have one powerful difference – it comes with LTE support and has a metallic rear cover, where the latter might look more beautiful, but it would also mean that it is more susceptible to scratches and the like. There is still no scheduled launch date from AT&T as at press time, so it might be some time before the Sony Xperia TL appears in the flesh. Just how much are you willing to fork out for the Xperia TL when it arrives?
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)