If you were scratching your head and wondering just when will the LG Optimus L9 be announced for the mass market, perhaps it is time to give that noggin’ of yours a rest (not to mention your fingernails as well), as T-Mobile has finally manned up and stepped to the plate, announcing a release date for the LG Optimus L9 which happens to fall on Halloween to boot – which is October 31st. That is slightly more than a week away from now, where qualifying customers are able to pick up the Optimus L9 with a Value voice and data plan and a two-year service agreement for $49.99 a pop.
Alternatively, if you find yourself rather tight in your cash flow this month, perhaps there is another way to bring home the LG Optimus L9 – through an initial down payment followed by 20 equal payments of $15 monthly via T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP). Any takers for this particular smartphone?
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile LG L90 This April 23rd (Rumor)
- 2014-02-28: LG L90 Could Be Headed For T-Mobile
- 2014-01-19: LG G Flex For T-Mobile Registration Page Goes Live
- 2014-01-08: LG F3Q Release On T-Mobile Apparently Scheduled For January 22nd