We’re sure that you guys have seen MacBooks before and how the Apple logo on the computer glows. Well if you want that feature on your iPhone, you might be able to thanks to this mod. The folks at Adafruit have managed to get their hands on a mod from China that allows users to install a light inside the iPhone that lets the Apple logo on the back of the iPhone light up. Unfortunately this mod is only for the iPhone 4 and 4S and it looks like it might not be the easiest of mods, especially for the inexperienced. Unfortunately the folks at Adafruit cannot sell the mod since it features Apple’s logo which is a trademark infringing product (since it is not an official Apple product), but if you’re interested in checking it out, watch the video above where Becky at Adafruit installs the mod and makes her Apple logo on her iPhone turn into a rainbow thanks to a decal. Pretty cool stuff, but you might have to do quite a bit of searching if you’d like to get your hands on it.
- 2014-04-22: Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons