When it comes to social networks, there are many different options available to the masses. Twitter, the micro blogging site as some like to call it, has introduced a couple of new buttons such as “Like” and “Star” for you to express your current status to the rest of the world. Of course, as at press time, there are a slew of other buttons in the “market” to so speak such as +1, favorite, like, reblog, retweet, repost, share, the list goes on.
The Next Web’s Matthew Panzarino did share that some Twitter users have already reported checking out “Like” or “Star” which has replaced where the “Favorite” button used to be on the Twitter website. No idea on whether the new labels will be there permanently or not, doing away with the “Favorite” button, or if Twitter is merely testing out how their huge userbase will react to such a minor language tweak. What do you think of the new buttons?
Next Story: Apple iPad mini Meta Live Blog
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested
- 2014-04-13: “Ellen Seflie” Now A Painting At Twitter HQ