Gamers on the Xbox 360 platform, here is something you might want to check out – you are able to unlock discounts on Xbox LIVE Marketplace by earning achievements. This new Xbox LIVE Rewards scheme by Microsoft is said to offer additional discounts to players on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace should they achieve a bunch of Gamerscore milestones that have been laid out beforehand. For folks who have picked up anywhere from 3,000 to 9,999 Gamerscore will be on the receiving end of a “Special Gift” on your birthday. This won’t make you rich beyond your wildest dreams though, as it has only a value of 15 pence ($0.25).
As for those who have picked up 10,000 to 24,999 Gamerscore, you too, will receive a birthday gift, in addition to being entitled to a 1% rebate on all purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace each month. Those who have a higher Gamerscore than that will earn not only the birthday gift,but also an additional 2% rebate on all purchases each month.
Next Story: Xbox 360 sees no ban in Germany
- 2014-03-26: Xbox One Reputation Notifications Coming Soon
- 2014-03-12: Watch Dogs Closed Beta On Xbox LIVE Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-03-03: Xbox Live Could Extend To iOS And Android
- 2014-03-02: 24 month Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Introduced
- 2014-02-09: The Walking Dead Mid-Season Premiere Accidently Posted On Xbox Live
- 2013-11-14: Xbox Live Gold Members To Receive Games For Free On Xbox One Next Year
- 2013-10-03: Xbox Live Gold Goes Free This Weekend
- 2013-09-16: Rainbow Six: Vegas Available For Free Through Xbox Live 'Game With Gold'
- 2013-07-12: Xbox Live Rewards Will Transition From Microsoft Points On September 1
- 2013-06-28: Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale Will Offer Deep Discounts Next Week