Anything to do with the Star Wars franchise seems to be a winner, never mind that there are irritating characters from time to time like Jar Jar Binks. Now that Disney owns the whole Star Wars stable, here we are with the second instalment of the Angry Birds Star Wars game, which incidentally, the game itself has already arrived at the pinnacle of the iTunes charts in a record 2.5 hours right after it was launched. In fact, from tomorrow onwards, Rovio will introduce new levels that will see battles take place on the Ice Planet of Hoth. Enjoy the trailer above, and check out the rather porcine-like looks that the AT-AT Walkers have.
We do wonder whether Rovio is keen to explore an Angry Birds Star Trek expansion, now that would be interesting, and will the Borg assimilate them Federation birds?RELATED
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- iFruit App For Windows Phone 8 Now Available
- King Of Fighters 97 Hit The Android Scene
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: angry birds, rovio, star wars,