Wouldn’t it be an interesting future if one day our smartphones were interactive all over? Instead of just having a portion of the phone that we can interact with, it sounds like a nifty idea if the whole body of our smartphone was one big touchscreen, and while we’re not sure if and when such a concept will materialize, designer Wooseok Suh has come up with one himself dubbed “Another World”. As you can see in the image above, the “Another World” smartphone concept features a device whose body looks it could be interacted with. We’re not sure how it works, but it seems that the menu of the phone can be projected across the body, allowing the user to access things like the number pad to dial phone numbers, option to send messages or emails or enter the phone’s settings. We can’t help but feel that this is reminiscent of the Sony Walkman with the EL display, but given that that was a pretty good design, we think this would be interesting if made a reality as well.
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-04-07: Analyst: Apple iWatch To Get UV Exposure Sensors
- 2014-03-31: iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-18: Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive