Folks over at the FCC have gotten hold of the Archos 80 XS, where this particular tablet will come with a form factor that is slightly different from all of the 7” and 10” models out there – considering how it comes with an 8” display, in addition to a Rockchip RK3066 dual-core processor. The 8” display comes with a 1024 x 768 pixel resolution display, and you can place a pre-order for the device for approximately 250 Euros if you happen to live in Europe. So far, there has been no details on the US pricing and release date, but having seen it hit the FCC this week, it should be a pretty good indicator that it is on its way Stateside.
It is rather unfortunate that the FCC documents do not reveal more details and specifications concerning the Archos 80 XS tablet, but there are some of those out there who have the basis to see this tablet ship with a keyboard case known as a “coverboard”, which would make it walk in the footsteps of the larger Archos 101 XS tablet that rolled out in summer 2012.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already