Yes, we did mention that Sprint will be offering the iPad mini, and it seems to us that AT&T themselves do not want to miss out on the action as well by announcing that they too, will be offering the spanking new iPad mini as well as fourth generation iPad. These new iPads will be accompanied by what AT&T hopes are a host of attractive data plans, so that potential customers will be able to hook up to the US’s largest 4G network to their hearts’ content.
Which camp are you on – AT&T or Sprint, and just which model of the iPad would you pick up? Do you want to go for something smaller in size, although it will have a far lower resolution compared to the Retina Display on the larger sized iPad? Or perhaps you figured out that the iPad mini’s display is far too small for your liking, and you would be able to do better in terms of work as well as entertainment with the fourth generation iPad. Go ahead and take your pick, I am quite sure if you are an Apple fan, it does not really matter too much just which iPad model you select. [Press Release]
Next Story: Meizu MX2 Spotted?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-02-28: iFixit Deems Microsoft Surface Pro Least Repairable Tablet
- 2013-02-21: iPad Mini 2 Rear Shell Leaked Photos Hint At Retina Display Addition [Rumor]
- 2013-02-04: Next Generation iPad Mini To Get 324ppi?
- 2013-01-22: Apple Goes Lovey Dovey With Valentine’s Day Engraving Promotion For iPads
- 2013-01-14: Cellular iPad Mini And 4th Gen iPads Hitting China This Friday