Yes, we did mention that Sprint will be offering the iPad mini, and it seems to us that AT&T themselves do not want to miss out on the action as well by announcing that they too, will be offering the spanking new iPad mini as well as fourth generation iPad. These new iPads will be accompanied by what AT&T hopes are a host of attractive data plans, so that potential customers will be able to hook up to the US’s largest 4G network to their hearts’ content.
Which camp are you on – AT&T or Sprint, and just which model of the iPad would you pick up? Do you want to go for something smaller in size, although it will have a far lower resolution compared to the Retina Display on the larger sized iPad? Or perhaps you figured out that the iPad mini’s display is far too small for your liking, and you would be able to do better in terms of work as well as entertainment with the fourth generation iPad. Go ahead and take your pick, I am quite sure if you are an Apple fan, it does not really matter too much just which iPad model you select. [Press Release]
Next Story: Meizu MX2 Spotted?
- Apple Reportedly Speeds Up Hiring In Asia To Expedite Product Launches
- 8 Megapixel iPhone 6 Camera With f/2.0 Aperture And OIS Rumored
- iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- Apple Announces CarPlay, Integrates iOS Into Vehicles
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases