If you are rather tight on your finances at this point in time and yet cannot wait to get a new smartphone just to keep up with the Joneses? It is a good thing then that Black Friday deals are just around the corner, and it seems that ads by Best Buy has leaked onto the Internet, and among the more attractive deals, they include the AT&T HTC One X which will be made available for free. For those who want the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T, you will have to fork out a mere $99.99 for this premium smartphone, and for folks who do not want to hand over a single penny just yet to Verizon Wireless has another choice – the Samsung Stratosphere 2.
If you want the Samsung Galaxy S3 while rocking on to the Sprint network, then it can be yours for an even cheaper $49.99. Needless to say, all of those handsets with the pricing details would mean you will have to tie yourself down to a new two year contract. Of course, there are also older smartphones being made available, perhaps to clear out a burgeoning inventory, right?
Next Story: HTC revenues dropped 60 percent last month
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2013-12-12: Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26: Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24: PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21: Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase