If you’re looking forward to an updated version of the Canon EOS 7D, word on the street has it that Canon could be prepping an EOS 7D Mark II and according to the folks at Canon Rumors, a source has tipped them off that an announcement of the alleged device could be taking place sometime in February next year. Their source has also provided them with a spec list of the camera and for those interested in a successor to the 7D, we could be looking forward to a 24.2MP APS-C sensor, 10.2 fps shooting, Dual Digic V, dual card slot although there was no mention of which cards will be supported, a new ergonomic design, and a new battery. Since there isn’t any hard evidence to prove that these could be the specs of the alleged 7D Mark II, we suggest you take it with a grain of salt for now, but in the meantime what do you think? Is this what you might have expected, or are you hoping for something better?
- 2014-04-17: All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy