DevCon5 is an HTML5 Developer and Mobile Applications Conference for web developers, designers, architects, technology leaders and business strategists. Learn how to harness the power of HTML5 to create dynamic user experiences, optimize graphics and video, and build new mobile business models. The conference is a three track program comprised of a Gaming, App Delivery, and a Development Track. DevCon5 will highlight HTML5’s endless possibilities, for today and in the future. DevCon5 topics include; CSS3, HTML5, JTouch, PhoneGap, Node.js, Unity, Canvas, WebGL, building API’s for HTML5, j query, Raphael JS, and more. This event also includes a WebRTC pre-conference workshop presented by Google.
Special Ubergizmo Discount:
Register NOW with this link and you will receive a 20% discount off current registration rates. Discount code is UBZ
Who will be at DevCon5?
Highlighted speakers include; Charles Mason, HTML5.com, Pablo Schklowsky, Long Tail Video, Tyler Smith, appMobi, Tony Parisi, entrepreneur and career CTO/architect, Doris Chen, Microsoft, Marc Grabanski, Talent Evangelist & UI/UX Developer
Other speakers include:
- John JT Thomas, Embarcadero
- Andy Zmolek, Director, Business Development, Enterproid
- Joey Janisheck, Founder, Exhilent
- Jesse Cravens, Senior Software Engineer, Frog
- Monty Sharma, Director, MassDigi
- Bill Walker, Engineering Manager, Mozilla Labs
- Phil Purviance, Application Security Consultatnt for AppSec,OWASP
- Evan Kirchhoff, Qubop.com
- Terry Ribb, CMO, Relevens
View the entire Agenda Here and check back often for updates. Remember to use code UBZ to save 20% on registration ticket.
The conference is a three track program comprised of a Gaming, App Delivery Track, and a Development Track.
Attendees will learn:
- Implementation and execution of HTML5
- How to build new business models based on HTML5 Mobile, Cloud and ecommerce capabilities
- How HTML5 enables the cloud and the mobile network to deliver ubiquitous applications and enterprise solutions
- HTML5 Security Issues
- How to build integrated Windows 8 applications
- How to get HTML5 apps noticed and delivered to end users
- How the concept of the App Store is changing and how HTML5 will enable new delivery models
- How to efficiently write code to optimize development time and deliver applications across multiple platforms.
- Available HTML5 tools to support applications and mobility
- Other topics include; CSS3, HTML5, JTouch, PhoneGap, Node.js, Unity, Canvas, WebGL, building API’s for HTML5, and more
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: conference, event, tech conference, technology conference,