Hmmm, it seems that Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, long hailed to be a next-gen console title, will be hitting the market sometime in 2014 instead of 2013 as originally envisioned. Just how did this juicy rumor get out of the gates? Well, an Electronic Arts Shanghai level designer’s resume appeared on LinkedIn recently (which has since been deleted, naturally) which claimed that the game’s scope has already changed, and it is being planned to be a next generation title. It does make some sense when you sit down and think about it considering how next generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony, if any, have yet to be announced officially, and certainly the recently released Nintendo Wii U is not going to be able to have the necessary processing firepower to handle a game like this, right?
Well, in the first place, EA and BioWare announced Dragon Age 3 without revealing just which platforms that the game will make its appearance on, so it has every right to be a next generation title. If you are a gamer, would you prefer Dragon Age 4 to be a next generation console game and get your kicks from Dragon Age 3: Inquisition on the PS3 and/or Xbox 360 instead?
Next Story: Scanadu SCOUT Reads Your Vital Signs
- 2013-07-26: New iPhones And iPad To Arrive This September 6 (Rumor)
- 2013-02-06: Next Generation Xbox Needs An Internet Connection [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Samsung Galaxy S4 Skips MWC, Sees US Launch In March Instead
- 2012-12-06: iPhone 5S leaked pics show slight difference to iPhone 5 [Rumor]
- 2012-11-30: Dragon Age 3: Inquisition To Arrive In 2014?
- 2012-11-27: Microsoft And Amazon Smartphones Coming?