If you’re a huge fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise and wouldn’t mind getting some limited edition merchandize while doing a good deed at the same time, Ubisoft Australia has announced that they will be putting up these limited edition packages for auction where the proceeds will go towards the Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick. According to the auction’s description, this is what bidders on the auction can expect should they win:
The special edition, presented in a custom made trunk, includes not only a copy of Assassin’s Creed III Freedom Edition* (complete with Figurine, Steel Book Case, Exclusive Artwork and Bonus Game Content) but also a copy of Assassin’s Creed Liberation for PlayStation® Vita, an Assassin’s Creed III backpack, Tomahawk USB, Steel Postcard, Steel Book, Notebook, Belt Buckle, Wristband, Lead figurines, Iron-on patch, 2 x Key chains and even more bonus digital game content.
According to Ubisoft Australia, only 10 of these will be made, with only 8 of them going up for auction. The current bid sits at A$200 but with 4 and a half days to go, we expect to see that number increase before the auction comes to an end. If you’re interested in the details of the auction or maybe even bid on it yourself, head on over to eBay for the details.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular