The Yuletide season is creeping up on us slowly but surely, and so it can be quite a headache wondering just what gifts you need to prepare for different folks. Well, it seems that Facebook intends to jump aboard the gift giving bandwagon with the implementation of Facebook Gifts, where it will include hundreds of gifts from new retail partners and will be available to more folks who are on Facebook. After all, nothing spells out love better than action, and it does not matter if you want to wish someone a very happy birthday, to congratulate new parents, or to wish a friend happy holidays than showering them with gifts from babyGap, Fab, Brookstone, Dean & Deluca,L’Occitane, Lindt, ProFlowers, Random House, Inc. and NARS Cosmetics.
Couch potatoes will also appreciate gifts such as Hulu Plus, Pandora, and Rdio among others. The future will also allow you to send bottles of wine from Robert Mondavi Winery and Chandon, now how about that for truly spreading the holiday cheer around? Facebook Gifts intend to add more retail partners and roll out to more people in the weeks ahead. [Press Release]
Next Story: Evernote 5 For Mac Available
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App