It’s safe to assume that many of us spend hours a day on Facebook – whether it be chatting, uploading photos or checking our news feed for news and updates, there’s certainly a lot of things that can be done, and soon it seems you won’t need to open iTunes should you wish to send a gift card to one of your Facebook friends. As you can see in the screenshot above, Facebook has recently announced that Facebook users will now be able to send their friends iTunes gifts via the Facebook Gifts platform. Through this platform, users will be able to send various iTunes purchases, such as songs or albums or you can even gift your friend a gift card to let them decide how they want to spend it.
“Starting today with Facebook Gifts, you can instantly gift your friends iTunes digital gifts and recommend albums, movies, games, apps, and more available on the iTunes Store.
Search for a specific song or album to recommend, or let your friend decide. iTunes digital gifts are available for $10, $15, $25, or $50.”
- 2014-04-24 The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Announced
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Acquires Company Behind "Moves" Fitness And Activity Tracker App
- 2014-04-24 Mobile Payments Are An Area Of Interest To Apple, According To Tim Cook
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2009-12-16 iTunes Offers You 5 Songs To Become A Fan Of It On Facebook
- 2010-05-24 InterPad: All Four On One Interactive Pad Concept