It’s safe to assume that many of us spend hours a day on Facebook – whether it be chatting, uploading photos or checking our news feed for news and updates, there’s certainly a lot of things that can be done, and soon it seems you won’t need to open iTunes should you wish to send a gift card to one of your Facebook friends. As you can see in the screenshot above, Facebook has recently announced that Facebook users will now be able to send their friends iTunes gifts via the Facebook Gifts platform. Through this platform, users will be able to send various iTunes purchases, such as songs or albums or you can even gift your friend a gift card to let them decide how they want to spend it.
“Starting today with Facebook Gifts, you can instantly gift your friends iTunes digital gifts and recommend albums, movies, games, apps, and more available on the iTunes Store.
Search for a specific song or album to recommend, or let your friend decide. iTunes digital gifts are available for $10, $15, $25, or $50.”
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: Facebook, itunes,
- Seen at: macrumors